Thursday 12 June 2014

#StoryOfMyLife



  Where am I lost?
  Ok so I started this blog last year in July with too much of enthusiasm. The first post did get a few hundred views which actually thrilled me. So every morning I used to wake up thinking that I will definitely post something but I didn’t really have that much time. (even after having a 8 month long vacation :P)
   Talking about where I was lost! Most of my time back home in Mumbai went in my admission procedure for university. Almost everyday I had some or the other issues popping up! Overseas admission is literally a pain in the ass! Time flied quickly! I flied to London :P College started. New city. New friends. New beginnings. A better life started.I was just wayyy too engrossed in it.
     From getting selected at the London college of fashion to losing a horde of my most precious friends. 2013 was a bumpy ride for me with the most happiest as well as the worst moments ever.
     So apparently I thought of embarking 2014 on a good note. And as every year I did make a bucket list! So the first thing on it is traverse London to the fullest! There is so much to do in this city. It is so well said by Samuel Johnson that “When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.”
   
What I wore:
 Aztec printed pants and lime green jumper: H&M, Polka dot blazer: Miso, Wooden wedges and bracelet: Topshop, necklace: Hill road, bag: Primark.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment